Are you a Reservation Agent with experience in Luxury Hotels? Would you like to work in a growing Hotel company? Then this could be the job for you!
As Reservation Agent at our Hotel Helvetia & Bristol you will share our passion to providing the elegant and warm Italian welcome, recognized all over the world.
You will be expected to perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Excellent linguistic and communicative skills
- Patience, excellent listening skills and confident communication over the phone
- Ability to negotiate during incoming calls and careful management of every detail of each booking
- Excellent command of English language
- Excellent mastering of IT tools and, especially, MS Office package
To successfully fit this role, you will be expected to have the following characteristics:
- Aptitude to work in a dynamic job environment and flexibility on working hours
- Capacity to handle every request and information precisely and timely
- Ability to learn fast, as a team player and to work with colleagues in order to achieve departmental targets
- Be passionate about delivering excellent customer service and be focused on customer satisfaction
- Possess of good problem-solving skills
- Be passionate about the job role and the hospitality industry
- Previous experience in groups and MICE reservations
- Good knowledge of another foreign language
- Experience in Opera Hotel Software
- Staff rate for stays at Starhotels
- Staff rate for meals at Starhotels’ restaurants
- Medical insurance
- Welfare opportunities
- Ticket restaurants
Starhotels is an Italian hotel business founded in 1980 in Florence, where our Headquarter is located. The company today has 29 hotels located in the heart of 14 extraordinary Italian locations as well as international cities such as London, Paris and New York.
By joining our staff, you will have the opportunity to work in an international and dynamic environment. You will become part of a large company focused on customer service and making guest experience unforgettable, a company that believes in people and in fostering talent. Teamwork, professionalism and dynamism are part and parcel of our philosophy.
Are you up for the challenge? We would like to hear from you and welcome you as our newest team member soon!