Are you passionate about compliance, would you like to work in a growing Hotel company? Then this could be the job for you!
Starhotels is an Italian hotel business founded in 1980 in Florence, where our Headquarter is located. The company today has 29 hotels located in the heart of 14 extraordinary Italian locations as well as international cities such as London, Paris and New York.
By joining our staff, you will have the opportunity to work in an international and dynamic environment. You will become part of a large company that believes in people and in fostering talent. Teamwork, professionalism and dynamism are part and parcel of our philosophy.
Job Title: Assistant Compliance Officer
Reports to: Compliance Officer
We are looking for an Assistant Compliance to ensure that our operations follow all relevant legal and internal rules.
- Offer support to the compliance officer activities
- Develop an effective legal compliance program
- Create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them
- Draft and revise company policies
- Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses
- Set plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation
- Address employee concerns or questions on legal compliance
- Keep abreast of internal standards and business goals
What do we expect from you:
- BSc/BA in law, finance, business administration or a related field
- Proficiency in English, both spoken and written
- Experience as a Compliance Officer and Risk Management
- A solid knowledge of relevant regulations such as the Legislative Decree 231/01
- Excellent communication skills
- Planning and organizational skills
What do we have to offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on skills and experience
- An ambitious, fun and international team
- Inspiring office in the center of Florence
- Exceptional training and career opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? We would like to hear from you and welcome you as our newest team member soon!