Do you love relate with customers? Would you like to work in a growing Hotel company? Then this could be the job for you!
As Guest Service Agent you will be the first point of contact for our Guests throughout their stay with us. You will be providing them with exceptional arrival, stay and departure service experience by being an active member of our front office team and, therefore, you will be expected to perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Perform all check-in and check-out activities as well as other related tasks
- Provide information and guidance services for a wide variety of Guest enquiries
- Process and deliver messages for Guests
- Stay updated on all hotel services as well as on the daily Guest requests and special events
- Ensure standard and safety compliance around the lobby and at the front desk area
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
As a Guest Service Agent at our properties and to successfully fit this role, you will be expected to have the following characteristics:
- Knowledge of Opera constitutes a mandatory requirement
- Availability to cover night shifts
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Ability to anticipate and resolve challenges/complaints
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Knowledge of the local area
- Italian – mother tongue
- English – fluent
- The knowledge of additional languages will be highly regarded
- Staff rate for stays at Starhotels
- Staff rate for meals at Starhotels’ restaurants
- Welfare opportunities
- Ticket restaurants
Are you up for the challenge? We would like to hear from you and welcome you as our newest team member soon!
Starhotels, a leading private, Italian hotel company in the upscale and upper scale & luxury markets, with 29 hotels located in the heart of the top Italian cities, London, Paris and New York, for a total of 4,100 rooms, aims to be synonymous with the excellence of Italian hospitality, offering an impeccable service that excels at anticipating the guests’ wishes and exceeding their expectations, allowing them to select the hotel best suited to their needs, choosing between the company’s two brands.
The prestigious Starhotels Collezione – icons of style in the most beautiful cities in the world – stand out for their strategic positions, sophisticated design and bespoke services. These 12 fascinating historic residences, each vaunting a strong character, offer memorable experiences. Starhotels Collezione properties are located in New York, Paris, London, Milan, Rome, Florence, Venice, Siena, Trieste and Vicenza.
The Starhotels Premium hotels, situated in the heart of the most beautiful Italian cities, like Milan, Rome, Florence, Naples, Turin, Genoa, Bologna, Parma and Bergamo, are characterized by a distinct and contemporary style and by an excellent, welcoming service able to convey an intangible sense of well-being to their guests.