Do you love relate with customers? Would you like to work in a growing Hotel company? Then this could be the job for you!
We are looking, for our Starhotels Grand Milan in Saronno, for a person that, as Front Office Agent will be the first point of contact for our Guests throughout their stay with us. You will be providing them with exceptional arrival, stay and departure service experience by being an active member of our front office team and, therefore, you will be expected to perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Perform all check-in and check-out activities as well as other related tasks
• Provide information and guidance services for a wide variety of Guest enquiries
• Process and deliver messages for Guests
• Stay updated on all hotel services as well as on the daily guest requests and special events
• Ensure standard and safety compliance around the lobby and at the front desk area
• Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
As a Guest Service Agent at our properties and to successfully fit this role, you will be expected to have the following characteristics:
• Positive attitude and good communication skills
• Ability to anticipate and resolve challenges/complaints
• Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
• Excellent grooming standards
• Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
• Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
• Knowledge of the local area
• Italian – mother tongue
• English – fluent
• Good knowledge of another foreign language
• Experience in Opera Hotel Software
• Staff rate for stays at Starhotels
• Staff rate for meals at Starhotels’ restaurants
• Ticket restaurants
Accommodation not provided
By joining our staff, you will have the opportunity to work in an international and dynamic environment. You will become part of a large company focused on customer service and making guest experience unforgettable, a company that believes in people and in fostering talent. Teamwork, professionalism and dynamism are part and parcel of our philosophy.
Are you up for the challenge? We would like to hear from you and welcome you as our newest team member soon!
Starhotels is the family-owned Italian Hospitality Group leader in the upscale and upper upscale & luxury market segments with 29 hotels located in the heart of the best Italian cities, London, Paris and New York, and a total of 4.100 rooms. As ambassador of high-end Italian lifestyle and hospitality excellence, Starhotels offers an outstanding service that exceeds guests’ expectations. Travellers can choose the hotel that best fits their needs, selecting between the Group’s two brands.
The prestigious Starhotels Collezione – city icons in the heart of the best global destinations – stand out for their stunning locations, their refined, elegant interiors and a flawless, tailor-made service. Twelve charming unique townhouses with a strong heritage and a distinct personality, for memorable experiences. The Starhotels Collezione are located in New York, Paris, London, Milan, Rome, Florence, Venice, Siena, Trieste and Vicenza.
The Starhotels Premium, located in the most beautiful Italian cities like Milan, Rome, Florence, Naples, Turin, Genoa, Bologna, Parma and Bergamo, are characterized by a distinctive and contemporary style and are able to provide an intangible sense of well-being through an excellent and welcoming service.