We are looking for a talented and passionate Revenue professional to join our London Complex – The Gore, The Franklin and The Pelham as Complex Director of Revenue.
The main responsibility will be to drive and Implement revenue management strategies and processes in the hotels portfolio with the focus on optimizing revenues.
Hierarchically reporting to Cluster Director of Revenue - Collezione and functionally reporting to Complex General Manager, the position holder will be responsible for the implementation of revenue management operations, procedures and best practices and for the identification of new revenue opportunities. He/she will be a passionate leader that will build and maintain strong working relationships with all levels of the organization and embedding a revenue management culture.
The ideal candidate must meet the following characteristics:
• Good analytical and numeric skills for fast data crunching
• Strong sense of need for achievement of goals and success
• Capacity to read situation, understand environments and respond accordingly
• Capable of prioritizing between revenue generating actions and time consuming tasks with low yield impact
• High level of motivation, determination and commitment
• At least 5 years of hands-on hotel revenue management experience
• Knowledgeable of hotel technology: Opera, Channel manager, CRS, STRglobal and highly computer literate with a high level
command of Excel
• A strong command of both written and spoken English is required; additional languages an asset
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Hotel Management, Tourism or Economic Studies
• Willingness to travel
The selected candidate will be part of an ambitious, fun and international team and will benefit from a competitive remuneration package (based on skills and experience) and exceptional training and career opportunities within our Group.
Who are we…
Starhotels, a private Italian hotel company operating in the upscale and upper scale & luxury sectors, is a market leader in the hospitality industry. The Group vaunts 30 hotels located in the heart of the top Italian destinations, London, Paris and New York, with more than 4,200 rooms.
Starhotels aims to be synonymous with the excellence of Italian hospitality, offering an impeccable service that excels at anticipating guests’ wishes and exceeding their expectations, allowing them to select the hotel best suited to their needs, choosing between the company’s two brands.
The prestigious Starhotels Collezione – icons of style in the most beautiful destinations in the world – stand out for their strategic positions, sophisticated design and bespoke services. Starhotels Collezione properties are located in Florence, London, Milan, New York, Paris, Rome, Saturnia, Siena, Trieste, Venice and Vicenza. In January 2020, Terme di Saturnia Natural SPA & Golf Resort became part of Starhotels Collezione, joining the twelve fascinating historical residences already present.
The Starhotels Premium, located in the heart of the most beautiful Italian cities, Bergamo, Bologna, Florence, Genoa, Milan, Naples, Parma, Rome, Saronno and Turin, stand out for their contemporary style, perfect combination of elegance and comfort, and are able to provide an intangible sense of well-being through an excellent and welcoming service.