When you enter in a bar do you immediately spot the improvement you could bring with your experience & creativity? If so, this is the job for you!
Starhotels is looking for an experienced Barman who will put his skill into practice at the bar of our bespoke Hotel d’Inghilterra in Rome, helping the Hotel achieving targets while promoting Starhotels values. He/She will ensure that company standards are followed.
He/She will guarantee, with experience and savoir-faire, customer satisfaction making the guest experience a wonderful, long lasting memory.
What will you be doing?
• Plan, manage and control all the various activities, defining and verifying service standards during ordinary service, afternoon tea, happy hour, light dinner, after dinner, etc.
• Identify improvement actions aimed at increasing quality
• Promote staff training
• Determine and manage the budget of the function
• Take care of reporting activities to supporting the decision-making process
We are looking for an exceptional professional with:
• Excellent attitude to interpersonal relationships and inclination to empathic contact with customers
• Coordination skills of people and projects, problem solving and leadership
• Attention to the market and to services’ quality
• Ability to interact with the various interlocutors both inside and outside the company
• Aptitude to teamwork in a position of professional leadership
• Demonstrate experience in mixology world and creation of drinklist with the latest trends
• At least 3 years of experience in 5-star hotels’ bar and/or luxury bars
• Proven PR experience
• Solid knowledge of English language
Knowledge of local context, experiences carried out abroad (in international chains) and the knowledge of other foreign languages will be considered preferential requirements.
What is in it for you:
By joining our staff, you will have the opportunity to work in an international and dynamic environment. You will become part of a large company focused on customer service and making guest experience unforgettable, a company that believes in people and in fostering talent. Teamwork, professionalism and dynamism are part and parcel of our philosophy.
Are you up for the challenge? We would like to hear from you and welcome you as our newest team member soon!
Starhotels is the family-owned Italian Hospitality Group leader in the upscale and upper upscale & luxury market segments with 29 hotels located in the heart of the best Italian cities, London, Paris and New York, and a total of 4.100 rooms. As ambassador of high-end Italian lifestyle and hospitality excellence, Starhotels offers an outstanding service that exceeds guests’ expectations. Travellers can choose the hotel that best fits their needs, selecting between the Group’s two brands.
The prestigious Starhotels Collezione – city icons in the heart of the best global destinations – stand out for their stunning locations, their refined, elegant interiors and a flawless, tailor-made service. Twelve charming unique townhouses with a strong heritage and a distinct personality, for memorable experiences. The Starhotels Collezione are located in New York, Paris, London, Milan, Rome, Florence, Venice, Siena, Trieste and Vicenza.
The Starhotels Premium, located in the most beautiful Italian cities like Milan, Rome, Florence, Naples, Turin, Genoa, Bologna, Parma and Bergamo, are characterized by a distinctive and contemporary style and are able to provide an intangible sense of well-being through an excellent and welcoming service.